Saycoffee's Classic Filter is ideal to brew with a classic filter coffee machine.
- Place a coffee filter in the holder and rinse the filter. Then you avoid paper taste which can give the coffee an aftertaste.
- Pour fresh, cold water into the water container in the machine. Let the water run for some seconds first.
- Use a jug or similar that is completely clean to fill with water. Do not use the machine's glass carafe, as it may contain coffee residues.
- Add the 60 grams of of coffee to one liter of water.
- Shake the filter holder slightly so that the coffee is evenly distributed in the filter. This ensures that all the coffee comes into contact with the water.
- Switch on the coffee maker and wait for 6 minutes.
Freshly brewed coffee tastes best. Your filter machine can keep the coffee on a perfect temperature (80-84 degrees) for 40 minutes. We recommend drinking the coffee within 30 minutes, where it tastes best. If it is to stand longer, you should pour it into a thermo.